Monday, 28 February 2011

Masters of the Tarmac; pt1.

This picture used to be on my bedroom wall when I was young and these guys were my heroes.
Back Row; Bob Smith, Keith Heuwen, Ron Haslam.
Front Row; Graham Wood, Roger Marshall, Mick Grant, Barry Sheene, Rob McElnea, Mark Salle.
Paul Smart. Can you remember when he won the Imola 200 on a Ducati?
This guy has a lot to answer for!! He made motorcycles and smokin' look cool and the girls in my class loved him. Barry Sheene had a bad influence on me when I was younger.
 I finally got to meet the man a few months before he died and got him to pose for this photograph.
 I bet you have never seen him riding a Triumph Tiger Cub before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Whitehaven, Cumbria, United Kingdom
Disenchanted City Boy who rode out of the fast lane and into the back lanes! Life on Two Wheels is so much fun.